Order and Shipping Policy
- Customers in the US may order through this web site and pay by credit card. Customers outside the US or wishing to use other payment methods, please contact us by email.
- Orders for in stock items will be shipped within 5 business days. Device Side Data is a small business and cannot offer same-day shipping.
- Most orders are shipped by USPS Priority Mail and will arrive within 3 days of being shipped (8 days total from order date). Some shipments may take longer.
- We charge a fixed shipping and handling charge of $5.25 for the first item and $0.99 for each additional item.
- All returns must be approved in advance. Please contact us by email before returning merchandise.
- Defective merchandise may be returned for refund or exchange within 2 weeks of receiving it.
- The 2-week return period begins when the USPS Delivery Confirmation system indicates that you have received the merchandise.
- Returns of non-defective merchandise or after 2 weeks will be handled on a case-by-case basis and may or may not be accepted, depending on the circumstances.
Privacy and Security Policy
- We won't spam you.
- We won't disclose your personal information except as necessary to complete your order.
- Online credit card orders may be handled by one or more of our partners, including but not limited to 2CheckOut. 2Checkout.com, Inc. is an authorized retailer of goods and services provided by Device Side Data.
- Your billing information will be sent directly to the secure server of our PCI Level 1 certified partner. Device Side Data does not store any credit card information on our own servers.
Comments, questions, suggestions and customer service inquiries are welcome at . We respond to most emails within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
Device Side Data
11100 Sepulveda Blvd #6502
Mission Hills, CA 91345
Customer service hours: All day, Monday through Friday, by email only